Thursday, January 12, 2012

Graffiti on the Plateau as a tourist attraction and a pleasure for the locals

As I met my friend Lynda Lyn at the bus station she confessed that her new thing was to photograph street graffiti. I have been walking by this walls for years and my eyes have become immune to the art displayed on the street. Some of this art has been commissioned, some of it is illegal, some of it is beautiful and some is an act of vandalism on  someone else's property.

Thank you Lynda for taking such wonderful photos.

Here are some of the of the pieces that a traveler could expect to find in the streets.

Corner of Saint Laurent and Pine

Rue vielleneuve


My favorite Portuguese Restaurant on Saint Lauaren and Duluth

Duluth Street


Hemp Products


In this Building you can find Dance Conmigo

Chez Jose. You have to have coffee there. 

This is my favorite on Duluth and Hotel de Ville.

No comments:

Post a Comment